Sunday, November 30, 2014

Love or Fear...





My boyfriend sent me this video the other day and it really resonated with me and I needed to share it. Jim Carrey is a comedian but he says something so profound that you will have a new found respect for him.  Watch this and then ask yourself – are the decisions you are making right now being decided in love or fear?  Probably the most important thing I took from this speech is that you can fail at what you don’t want so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.  Just don’t be afraid to ask the universe for what you really want.  You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world. 

Not much needs to be said after this video except – go out and do what you are meant to do in this world.  Remember what makes you passionate and go after it!
 

http://omeleto.com/199433/

No comments:

Post a Comment