Monday, September 1, 2014

What a wonderful world

I sat down to write this and thought about what to talk about today and many things came to mind.  The struggles with working out, eating healthy, pants not fitting, work not satisfying enough or wishing I could be closer to the people I care about and then it hit me.  Even with all these "little" things going on in my life I am incredibly blessed and decided that I would only talk about being grateful for the things I do have.  I am healthy - after having back surgery in 2003 I can run and do the things I love to do.  I have wonderful friends and family who care about me and do awesome things everyday to show they value our relationship. My job is stable and while some days it frustrates me it challenges me more than I have ever been challenged.  I have a beautiful new condo that is mine.  I can paint the walls and do what I want to it because I bought it. Right now I am sitting on the back patio listening to my FREE fountain splash while watching the birds fly around getting their last meal in for the day and I think just like Louis Armstrong said - what a wonderful world.  Happy Labor Day everyone. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=m5TwT69i1lU


No comments:

Post a Comment